Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Did you know... when transporting mashed taters...

...when needing to tote some of the most amazing mashed potatoes from a recipe by The Pioneer Woman, the finished product fits perfectly into one of these:


In my defense, this is the last of the cookie buckets I have around the house. Promise. Back in the beginning and the testing phases of Oh Katie! Cookies, I was using this particular cookie dough. I tried many and Nestle was the absolute best, I tell ya! Thankfully these big buckets were sold at Costco. So we had many buckets all over the house left over from those days.

In fact, this picture is from the baby's birth, at home. It was so awesome! My husband used those buckets to pour warm water over my back. Thanks dear.


 
Today our oldest son is having a Thanksgiving Feast at school and I signed up to make the mashed taters. Hence, peeling and cooking potatoes at 7:00AM. No worries. I love creating food that makes others happy. I used the very last cookie bucket we had left in the house and it fit perfectly.

If you don't have your potato dish set for Thursday, I highly recommend PW's recipe. It's amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Those bins bring back sooo many memories! Good good memories. Lots of laughs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'm a new follower from Boost My Blog Friday!
    Would love for you to visit my page and follow back!
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    Frugal Invitation
    http:/www.frugalinvitation.com
    http://twitter.com/thefrugalinvite

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Show me your Cookie Crumbs so I know you've been here. Let me know your thoughts, questions, comments, tips!