Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Muffin and my new Apron

In the grocery store the other day I came across and apron that stopped me in my tracks. It was adorable! And even though I am not a fan of the current cupcake phenomenon it had retro funky cupcakes all over it - and it was on sale for half off - I *had* to have it!

Trying it on was a massive disappointment as it is not flattering to the waist in any way. (or is it that my waist is no longer flattering? Hmmmm.. pondering)

Either way, I still think it's adorable. Although it is unflattering and I prefer a full apron, yes, I still had to have it.

Without further adieu....

My Muffin in my new apron.

I mean, really! Look at those pleats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Show me your Cookie Crumbs so I know you've been here. Let me know your thoughts, questions, comments, tips!