Friday, December 3, 2010

Contest: Win a dozen White Chocolate Peppermint Oh Katie! Cookies Free!

I'm going to start holding my contest on the official Oh Katie! Cookie blog. Mostly because it will help me stay organized and be able to pick clear winners.

As I have mentioned previously, I am really so very excited for this months' flavor - it is my absolute favorite flavor (for right now.)

White Chocolate Peppermint Oh Katie! Cookies

So here's how it's gonna go, nothing fancy or challenging, just leave a comment below. That's your main entry.

Answer this question (ok, it's a two-part): Do you love Oh Katie! Cookies? And have you told everyone you know about them?

Now, for additional entries: (Leave your response in a separate comment, and that will be your additional entries.) You have a total of FIVE chances to win!

1.  "Like" Oh Katie! Cookies on Facebook. (leave your first name and last initial. I have to keep you honest, right?) If you already like me, and I thank you immensely! leave your name too.

2. Follow this blog through the Google Friend Connect.

3. Follow @ohkatiecookies on Twitter and spread this Tweet: @ohkatiecookies has some of the greatest cookies evah! http://bit.ly/h8SnAB

4.  Make an announcement on FB telling all your followers to Like the Oh Katie! Cookie page.

The contest includes shipping. I am opening this one up to my fellow Canadians. (it is the Holiday season and all.)

The contest will close on Sunday at 8:00PM MST is over! One winner will be picked by Random.org. Said winner has until Monday evening to respond with an address or a new winner will be chosen by the same method. That's the way the cookie crumbles. Get it? get it?

Let the game begin! Goodluck!!!

Winner is #19: Emily!!! You won! You won!!!! I'll contact you to let you know, but please give me your address and I will get these out to you ASAP!

Congratulations!!!!

41 comments:

  1. White Chocolate Peppermint cookies - How decadent can one get? This has to be one of those rare "When Harry met Sally" orgasmic moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to sleep on a pile of these delicacys right out of the oven on a cold day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OKC are seriously my favorite cookie ever. I tell everybody about them. I only wish I was able to order more often. I haven't had them in forever!
    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to win this contest! Peppermint sounds AMAZING! Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I already Like you on FB ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Oh Katie Cookies! I have told everyone I know about them so many times, my friends tell me to "shut up!" (I have rude friends)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sound delicious! I cant wait to try the new flavor <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Opps forgot to post my entries. Followed OKC on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I told everyone to like you on FB ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um, hello there! Anyone who can combine liquour and cookies has zoomed to the top of my 'I love you' list. I will spread the word. Yes I will!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm now one of your Tweeps and just tweeted! http://twitter.com/NotJustAMommy/status/10910067469582336

    ReplyDelete
  12. My friends love your cookies and I love that they make an awesome gift for anyone! I already like you on FB. I just started following your blog and I linked to your blog on FB just the other day telling my friends what an awesome gift idea the new flavor is!
    Holy cow! That's a lotta entries! Hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those cookies sound amazing....I would love to try them for free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What in the world is Google Friend Connect? Aren't there already 1,000,001 ways for me to find all of my friends?!?! Oh, it may help me win some yummy cookies? Well, fine then - I will go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. And for you, but only you, I twittered - tweeted - am twooting - whatever the correct conjugation of that verb is....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everyone, their mom, their grandma and their dog!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You must know how much I love your cookies and how much I have missed them! I am going to have to have a talk with Kelly for not telling me you were back in business!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE Oh Katie Cookies! When I first came across this months flavor I was SO happy! I love white chocolate! I've not told everyone but I sure tell a lot of people!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I did the "Like" thing on FB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I already follow you on Twitter. @dreamdaycafe is me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I shared the link and I'll share your Page on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I found out about you from an article in the Courier about a yr or so ago(?). I have yet to try OKC but hopefully I will someday soon! Your cookies sound amazing, and by your FB posts you seem sweet & upbeat! I already follow you on FB & your blog, but I dont tweet. Cant wait to meet you & have some cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love Oh Katie Cookies but I LOVE Oh Katie more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yum! I love white chocolate and I love peppermint! I already "like" you on facebook and I'm pretty sure I follow you on twitter (i don't really use my account)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have never tried OKC, but I heard that they are super super fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. HELLO Katie!!! Well isn't that just the way the cookie crumbles! I posted on FB earlier that I couldn't sign up or sign in...BUT, here I am!
    I want to tell you how much I have been enjoying reading your blogs and FB posts. It's been fun and I feel I've made a new friend. I appreciate all the help advice and recipes and antic's you write. I know your cookies are even better!
    Now, since I'm on roll (yes, just call me butter), I'm going to find you and follow you on twitter!
    Thanks for everything and especially for the chance now to win some cookies! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, those sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I do follow you on FB already.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey Katie .. I truly did not know you made cookies until right now ...lol.... and although Iy met you for the first time in phoenix, I want to know why you didn't bring any cookies ... LOL.... I will have to get some of those balieys cookies.. expect an order soon!!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  31. Contest is over!!! Lemme go find the wiener!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Emily!!! You won!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey, I really want to thank all the great responses and entrants. You are all so great. I read every entry and I really appreciate the feedback.

    What a joy to know that A) anyone reads this and B) people find it enjoyable!

    I truly love baking, photography and writing (kinda cliche these days isn't it?) Or maybe I have just found my niche.

    Thank you! Thank you all so much!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Show me your Cookie Crumbs so I know you've been here. Let me know your thoughts, questions, comments, tips!